Patrick Magoon, MD
Medical School: Tufts University School of Medicine- Boston, MA
Tufts Transitional Year: Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital- Brockton, MA
Diagnostic Radiology: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center- Chief Resident– Torrance, CA
Musculoskeletal Radiology: Duke University Medical Center- Durham, NC
American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Khosa F, Magoon P, Bedi H, Khan A, Otero H, Yucel K. Primary and metastatic vascular neoplasms: imaging findings. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2012; 198:700-704.
- Magoon P, Graham R, Rothschild J, Lee Y. Occurrence of lymphedema following sentinel node biopsy for lower extremity melanoma. Journal of Current Surgery. 2012; 2(2):40-45.
- Magoon P, Barank D, Varma R. Role of MRI in the management of coccidioidal arthritis. Educational Exhibit at the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS), Annual Meeting, Toronto, Canada, April 19-24, 2015.
Distinctions & Awards
- Chief Resident, Harbor-UCLA Dept. of Radiology
- Class of 1928 Scholarship Award (top medical student in anatomy)
- Leon Levinson Scholarship Award (top medical student in physiology)
- Alex Elias Memorial Prize Scholarship (for excellence in academics, athletics, community service)
- ESPN The Magazine’s Academic All-America Team
- National Football Foundation’s National Scholar Athlete Award Semifinalist
- New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) All-Academic Team
- NESCAC All-Conference for Football
- Team Captain, Tufts University Football
Dr. Magoon is a devoted father of two daughters. Outside of work he enjoys traveling with his family, watching sports, trivia, and cooking BBQ.