Kenton Kagy, MD
Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences — Pomona, CA
San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium— San Antonio, TX
Diagnostic Radiology: San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium— Chief Resident — San Antonio, TX
Breast Imaging Fellowship: University of California, Los Angeles — Los Angeles, CA
American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Reiter, M, Winkler, Weston, T.; Kagy, K.; Schwope, R, Lisanti, C. Dual Energy CT for the Evaluation of Enhancement of Pulmonary Nodules £ 3 cm in Size. Journal of Thoracic Imaging 31:189-187, May 2017.
- Kagy, K. Pediatric Malignant Bone Tumors: Early Presentations and Clues we use to Accurately Diagnose – Educational Exhibit, American Roentgen Ray Society,
- Berglund, A, Beam, K, Kagy, K, Rawlins, F, Morris, M. Tracheal Collapse as a Risk Factor for Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2016;193: A5198.
- Kagy, K. Case Report: Multiple pulmonary nodules: A rare case of Symptomatic Diffuse Pulmonary Meningothelial Nodules.
- Kagy, K. Dual Energy CT for the Evaluation of Enhancement of Pulmonary Nodules. SAUSHEC Scientific Research Day, June 2016
- Pediatric Neuroradiology, SAUSHEC Radiology, Kagy, K. May 2017
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Knee, SAUSHEC Radiology, Kagy, K. April 2017
- Benign Cystic Bone Lesions, SAUSHEC Radiology, Kagy, K. January 2017
- Female Reproductive System, SAUSHEC Radiology, Kagy, K. May 2016
- Abdominal Syndromes, SAUSHEC Radiology, Kagy, K. July 2015
- Classic Metaphyseal Lesion a Review, SAUSHEC Radiology, Kagy, K. May 2015
Distinctions & Awards
- Medical School: Dean’s List
- House Staff Scientific Research Award 1st place
- Performer of the month, FGO
- Commander’s Award for Excellence, USAF
- Friedman Chemistry Scholarship
- Chief of Breast Imaging, Mike O’Callaghan Medical Center
- Chief Resident — San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium
Dr. Kagy enjoys spending time at the beach and is an experienced scuba diver logging over a hundred dives. He also loves swimming, skiing and sailing. He is a husband and father of two children and spends most of his free time gardening and being outdoors with his family.