Joseph Kang, MD
Medical School: Keck University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
Diagnostic Radiology: Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center – Los Angeles, CA
Neuroradiology Fellowship: University of California Los Angeles – Los Angeles, CA
American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Kang J, Luke Ledbetter, Kambiz Nael, Nancy Pham. Cerebral Venous Thrombosis after Ad26.COV2.S. (Johnson & Johnson) Vaccination. UCLA Radiology Research Day. Los Angeles, California. May 2021.
- Kang J, Ngo M. “Imaging and Management of Iatrogenic Pseudoaneurysm and Arteriovenous Fistula in a Neonate Post Lumbar Puncture”. American Society of Neuroradiology Conference 2020. Las Vegas, Nevada. May 2020.
- Kansagra K, Taon M, Kang J, Kao S, David R. “A Comparative Review of Current Endovascular Treatments of Wide-Necked Large and Giant Aneurysms”. American Society of Neuroradiology Conference 2020. Las Vegas, Nevada. May 2020.
- Kang J, Ourfalian R, Nguyen E, Torres F, Feng L, Sangha N. “Characterization of cerebral hyperdensities on conventional non-contrast CT brain to differentiate between contrast staining and post-thrombectomy hemorrhage”. International Stroke Conference 2020 – American Heart Association. Los Angeles, California. February 2020.
- Kansagra K, Kang J, Taon M, Lam C, Vatakencherry G. Advanced Endografting Techniques: Snorkels, Chimneys, Periscopes, Fenestrations, and Branched Endografts. Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy. 2017.
- Kang J, Torres F. “Common and Rare Lesions of the Pituitary Stalk: A Retrospective Case Review.” American Roentgen Ray Society. Washington DC. April 2018.
- Kang J, Torres F. “Common and Rare Lesions of the Pineal Gland: A Retrospective Case Review.” American Roentgen Ray Society. Washington DC. April 2018.
- Kang J, Torres F. “Review of the Variable Neuroimaging Appearances, Primary Sites and Treatment Options of Low-Grade to Anaplastic Gangliogliomas.” American Roentgen Ray Society. Washington DC. April 2018.
- Bhattasali O, Torres FA, Kang J, et al. Prognostic impact of retropharyngeal lymphadenopathy in early-stage HPV-associated oropharyngeal cancer: Implications for staging optimization. Oral Oncol. 2021;114:105147.
- Saremi F, Patel A, Shavelle D, Licht J, Kang J. Left circumflex coronary-pulmonary artery fistula and transmediastinal participation of bronchial arteries best shown by CT. International Journal of Cardiology. Dec, 2014.
- Kang J, Nguyen E, Lam C, Vatakencherry G. “Kyphoplasty/Vertebroplasty devices: a comparative review of current treatments of osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures”. Society of Interventional Radiology Annual Meeting. Washington D.C. Walter E. White Convention Center 2017.
Dr. Kang is a devoted husband and father. He loves playing basketball and tennis and is an avid fan of the Lakers.