Andrew Knoll, MD
Medical School: New York Medical College – Valhalla, NY
Saint Vincent’s Medical Center – New York, NY
Department of Radiological Sciences: University of California Irvine Medical Center – Chief Resident – Orange, CA
Musculoskeletal Section Fellowship: University of California San Diego Medical Center – San Diego, CA
American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Saremi F, Knoll AN, Bendavid OJ, et al. Characterization of Genitourinary Lesions Using Diffusion Weighted Imaging with 3T MRI. Radiographics 2009; 29:1295-1317.
- MRI Around Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty. Hoag Orthopedic Institute, Irvine, CA. Orthopedics Grand Rounds April 2013.
- Nerve Anatomy and Entrapment Neuropathies of the Lower Extremity.
Department of Radiology, University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA. February 2010.
- Non-Degenerative Diseases of the Spine.
Department of Radiology Grand Rounds, University of California Irvine, Orange, CA. October 2008.
- Introduction to Neurological Imaging and Craniofacial Trauma.
Department of Radiology Grand Rounds, University of California Irvine, Orange, CA. August 2008.
- CT Colonography: Current Context and Applications.
Department of Radiology, Long Beach VA Medical Center, Long Beach, CA. August 2007.
Distinctions & Awards
- RSNA Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award
- Radiographics Award for education exhibit presented at Radiological Society of North America 94th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting
- RSNA-AUR-ARRS Introduction to Academic Radiology Program honorarium, Orlando, FL
- Siemens-AUR Radiology Resident Academic Development Program, Denver, CO
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Medical Society, New York Iota Chapter
Dr. Knoll enjoys coaching the baseball and softball teams of his children year after year. His other passions include swimming, playing basketball, skiing and travelling with his family. Dr. Knoll is also fluent in Spanish and enjoys the opportunity to interact with our Spanish-speaking patients.